Ansett, an established, growth oriented, global commercial aircraft parts trading and distribution organization, seeks fulltime Inside Sales people for employment at our modern premises located in Sylmar , California .
Ansett is an authorized distributor for leading OEM manufacturers and a major stockist of aircraft parts inventories strategically warehoused in the US , UK and Australia . Ansett is in its 48 th year and enjoys global brand recognition.
Successful candidates would join our dynamic sales team in marketing and selling aircraft parts to both established and new airline and MRO customers. Chosen candidates will have commercial aviation parts experience either with an airline/MRO background or with an aircraft parts marketing organization. Notwithstanding, there is opportunity for individuals who have similar experience in other industries and have strong oral and written communication and interpersonal skills and who demonstrate motivation and aptitude to transition into the commercial aviation industry.
Successful candidates will be responsible for customer service and sales within assigned regions; excellent service standards to customers are essential. Communication with customers is primarily via email and telephone together with regular visits by airline/MRO customers to Ansett.
Sales personnel access inventory information and support their customers via the Company's Window's based proprietary inventory management database. Computer proficiency is essential in order to access the database and input relevant transactional data. To assist new personnel and facilitate further development, Ansett has active training programs of focused continuous education.
Experience & Educational requirements:
- The successful candidate will possess a minimum of 1-2 years of work experience in inside sales. Hardware experience is preferred. Recent college graduates with interest in the Aviation industry and a sales career are encouraged to apply.
- Experience with industrial sales and customer service an asset (Inside Sales, Customer Service or Jr. Salesperson).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (English).
- Secondary business language skills an asset (e.g. Spanish).
- Excellent computer and Internet research skills - Microsoft Office a must .
- No Phone calls please, email your resume to email@example.com
- Fax – 818-362-1088
- Please state compensation requirements and/or history.
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
- Company does not provide relocation assistance.
- Selected candidates will be interviewed in Sylmar, CA.